Airbrush comes set-up as single-action with hose barb stem for attaching a rubber surgical hose. It also includes a dual-action air inlet valve stem and hose barb for easy convertion from a single-action to a dual-action airbrush.
How switch the airbrush over to dual-action: Remove the airbrushes hose barb stem and replace it with the included dual-action air inlet valve stem. A standard 1/8" fitting airbrush hose can be connected to the stem or the rubber surgical air hose can be attached to the 1/8" fitting hose barb.
- Airbrush comes with 2 sizes of screw on plastic fluid cups (3/4 and 1.5 oz.)
- Made with high quality precision components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control
- Multi-purpose usage, as it works well with most paint media and applications. It's commonly used for sunless tanning, cosmetics, temporary tattoos, cake decorating and hobbies
- Full 1-Year Warranty; Airbrush rebuild kits available
- Type: Gravity feed single-action trigger air/fluid control with internal mix fully atomized spray pattern (Includes air inlet valve stem to convert airbrush to dual-action)
- Fluid Cup: 2 Screw on gravity fluid cups - 3/4 & 1.5 oz.
- Tip Size: 0.4 mm Needle/Nozzle
- Spray Pattern: Hairline to 2.5" wide
- Working Pressure: 5-50 PSI